Brand new in 2020, The Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps are coming to New Haven! The Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps Yale University Camp is co-directed by Yale Head Men’s Tennis Chris Drake and Assistant coach Alex Steinroeder. The camp at Yale will provide young players with a fun and challenging environment enriched with an Ivy League Tradition.
Throughout the week each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age., ability and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players.
We tailor each program to the level of the players. Beginners would get a heavier dose of swing technique and fundamentals, while more advanced players would have more focus on strategy, point building, and percentage tennis, etc.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers