THE COLLEGE OF WOOSTER
Voted the top sports camp in the state of Ohio by Sports Illustrated magazine, the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at The College of Wooster is one of the most popular sports camps in the United States. Hallmarks of the camp include personal attention, an advanced teaching curriculum, and fun!
Each summer we offer two types of camps, A stroke-based Traditional camp and a strategy based Match Play camp. Our Traditional Camp features 3 tennis sessions a day with an emphasis on swing production, technique, and fundamentals. We use video and private lessons to assist in our teaching. Our Match Play camp emphasis strategies and point building. The morning will focus on singles strategies, the afternoon will feature doubles strategies and the eventing session tie it together with team match play, with on-court coaching.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- NEW – AIR CONDITIONED DORMS IN 2020
- Nightly Private Lessons available (Traditional Camp only)
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- All the latest Wilson equipment & Great Wilson prizes to win