THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA
One of the most popular tennis camps in Iowa, the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at the University of Iowa offers 1 week of incredible fun and tennis training. Under the guidance of Head Men’s Tennis Coach Ross Wilson, this camp features full and half-day camp options.
Each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work, and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age., ability and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players. Beginners would get a heavier dose of swing technique and fundamentals, while more advanced players would have more focus on strategy, point building, and percentage tennis, etc.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers