Technology: Robotics, Rocketry, Coding/Programming
Calling all technology lovers! This weeklong camp is for campers who are interested in technology. We are combining three of our most popular technology camps into one action packed week. Campers will be diving into ROBOTICS, PROGRAMMING/COMPUTER CODING AND ROCKETRY! Based on the interests of the campers we will be spending 1-2 days on each topic. This week is sure to be a blast!
Top Chef: Baking, Cake Decorating, Cooking
This camp combines three of our most popular culinary camps into one delicious week! Campers will be exploring the world of the culinary arts as they whip up delectable desserts, mouthwatering appetizers and entrées and learn how to decorate a cake! We will be spending 1-2 days on each topic depending on the interests of the campers.
At Voyagers' Community School, an innovative elementary and high school, we teach to stimulate and enhance the intellectual, emotional, physical, social, aesthetic and creative development of young children.
We offer a day school, a part-time center for home school children and creative/expressive arts and technology programs both after school and during our summer camp.
Master Teachers/Artists help children:
- Attain practical skills and pursue their personal interests.
- Enhance their social, emotional and academic self through efforts and accomplishments.
- Awaken their creativity and boost their sense of worth.
Teachers and Counselors:
- Accommodate children's varied learning styles.
- Integrate arts and technology as dynamic learning mediums.
- Nurture the need for play and active learning.
All of our programs have highly-trained instructors who teach today's hottest technologies:
- In our computer technology sessions, through creative play and hands-on experiences, campers learn software skills in filmmaking, animation, music and graphic arts.
- Our performing and creative arts programs provide an abundance of supplies and limitless time for imagination and expression.
- Our Cooking Camp will tickle campers taste buds while they learn cooking techniques, heathy menu planning and safety skills.
- Special this year is a Leadership Camp for 12-16 year olds and a Circus Arts Camp taught by a circus artist in residence.
All campers will be respected, nurtured and encouraged.