Our nationally known resident camp program provides youth, ages 7-16, with an opportunity to build meaningful and lifelong relationships with fellow campers and staff. Campers become part of a dynamic camp community that fosters independence, skill building, and imparts positive values.
During their stay, we want your child to:
- Make new friends and strengthen existing relationships
- Be safe in all programs and activities
- Live our four primary character values; caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
- Learn to appreciate and respect the natural world
- Try a brand new activity and learn a new skill
We pride ourselves on the diversity and professionalism of our staff, who often represent over 20 states and 15 different countries. Our 180 well trained staff ensure that the needs of our 400+ campers are met. Our staff is carefully selected from our own Counselor-In-Training program and colleges from around the world based upon their maturity and ability to be a positive role model for your child.