- Experienced and Qualified Instructors
- Low Instructor/Participant Ratio
- Outstanding Facilities
- Lunch Served included in cost
- Grouping according to age and ability
- Daily recreational swim
- All campers receive a York University Summer Camp T-Shirt
- All Camps are Coached by qualified University of York Coaches
Boys and Girls aged 8-17 with emphasis placed on the individual basketball player in skills sessions. All team drills and team games focus on positive play and team work.
Creative Arts / Fitness:
Girls and Boys aged 6-12. Daily activities consist of creative movement to music, drama themes, alternate fitness games, creative arts and crafts.
Girls and Boys aged 10 -17. The program consists of group instruction for beginners, club level players and players with limited experience. Improvement and fun are the key components of the Camp.