Students live in Lesley University residence halls minutes from Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA and study art with college professors and graduates of AIB in our Boston studios, just across the Charles River.
* Select a full schedule of classes from over 50 exciting course offerings in the areas of Artistry, Technology, and Professions in the Visual Arts
* Discover Boston, a beautiful world-class city rich in history, the arts, nearby beaches, and consistently ranked #1 of the "Big City College Towns"
* Join a thriving art college community
* Receive 6 college credits for successful completion of courses and enrichment activities
* Earn incentives for applying and enrolling in AIB as a college choice
* Strengthen your portfolio and become the artist you were meant to be
* Learn the high-tech side of art-making by gaining experience with state-of-the-art computer software and hardware
Students select their own courses, build their own schedules and are in classes Monday through Friday. Morning classes are from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm. Lunch is served from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm in the AIB student cafe. Afternoon classes are from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
While living on campus, weekend and evening activities are designed to highlight the historic and cultural significance of Boston through visits to galleries, museums, and artist studios. Below is a partial list of activities from which the weekend schedule is determined. Educational activities (museums, artists talks, studio visits) are not optional since they contribute to the 6 college credits that the program awards. Many non-educational activities are optional with alternative activities offered.
The cost for the program is $3,950 and includes application fee, tuition, art supplies, room, meals, activities, and transportation to and from classes and events.
For more information, a sample daily schedule, and application information and PDF forms, visit us online.