New User

Mar 9, 2009, 8:28 PM

Post #1 of 1 (67344 views)

LABELS FOR CAMP Quote | Reply

GET ORGANIZED FOR SUMMER CAMP
WITH LABELS FROM STUCK ON YOU!!!!!

visit: www.stuckonyou.biz/heatherpaganelli

Hello Everyone,
My Name is Heather Paganelli, I was posting this in regards to help stop the lost and found at camp! Stuck On You designs and manufactures high quality, colorful personalized labels for children of all ages!! This stops the permanent marker which can fade, wear off and even leave marks on everyone’s fingers.
The best selling vinyl stickers are waterproof, microwave & dishwasher safe, and won’t leave a sticky residue when removed! They are perfect for sunscreen, sun glasses, goggles, chap stick, deodorant, camera and so much more. The iron-on labels are commercial laundry safe and tough. They are perfect for shoes, flip flops, towels, bathing suits, shirts, towels and many other clothing items.
Another neat feature about both vinyl and iron on labels is the option of adding an icon. This is great for the non readers! They are then able to distinguish their stuff by the icon/picture even before they can read their own name.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have or you can visit my website at WWW.STUCKONYOU.BIZ/HEATHERPAGANELLI. Once you start ordering the labels, it takes about 2-3weeks to receive and they are shipped directly to your home, so you don't have to worry about anything. You can just order right online and see exactly what you’re getting at WWW.STUCKONYOU.BIZ/HEATHERPAGANELLI. Order soon, Camp starts sooner than you think!!!!
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected].

Happy Sticking,

Heather Paganelli
Stuck On You Agent USA
[email protected]
www.stuckonyou.biz/heatherpaganelli

Stuck On You personalized labels are microwave safe, UV resistant, waterproof and dishwasher safe. Our iron on labels and clothing tattoos are washing machine and dryer safe, visit us today at www.stuckonyou.biz/heatherpaganelli

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: