Camp Forum: For Campers/Parents: Camp Scholar:
Nice to meet you

QuinnIB
New User / Moderator

Jun 8, 2009, 1:03 PM

Post #1 of 1 (48419 views)

Nice to meet you Can't Post

Hello fellow summer campers,

It is so nice to meet you! I hope you are all looking forward to the summer as much as I am. The sun came out early this year, signaling a good time to start preparing for summer fun.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Quinn Neugebauer. Originally from Seattle, I moved to Los Angeles two years ago to attend graduate school at Pepperdine University. I recently graduated with my Masterís in clinical psychology, and will continue this fall in the doctoral program. I love working with people and, most importantly, doing what I can to improve the quality of our lives.

Growing up, I was fortunate enough to attend several summer camps in my area. Perhaps my most memorable experiences came from my summer at a gymnastics camp in Portland, Oregon. I remember meeting and befriending many of the gymnasts against whom I had competed for years. One night, my sister and I invited them to our dorm where we proceeded to bowl with an orange and using shampoo bottles as pins. When the orange began to wear and tear, we bandaged it with our injury tape and kept playing. I canít say we were the quietest kids on the hall, but we sure were having the most fun.

I was recently hired at MySummerCamps.com to help create content. I feel very fortunate to work with the people involved with the site. I sincerely look forward to our future interactions. Please feel free to contact me with questions or to just say hello!

Welcome to summer!

Quinn Neugebauer, M.A,

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: