Camp Forum: For Campers/Parents: Parent Corner:
I want to send my son to a camp in canada

mismail
New User

Sep 15, 2004, 11:27 AM

Post #1 of 3 (104498 views)

I want to send my son to a camp in canada Quote | Reply

Good day :

I am the father of a single child called Omar. He will be 13 years old in January, he is in grade 9 at an American School. We live in Cairo - Egypt.

Me and his mother agreed that we would like to put him through the experience of being in his own. So when we talked to him about the idea he said I would love that so much, he is fond of Canada since our visit 2 years ago.

Omar is an athlete, he is playing soccer and trained by professionals in a club administered by the Arsenal (English Team).

I would really love to discuss or get an advice from anyone who is reading this email, also I am ready to invite his/her son/daughter at our house in Cairo Egypt.

Appreciate your response very much.

Regards,

arwenm
New User

Mar 21, 2005, 8:31 PM

Post #2 of 3 (103570 views)

Re: [mismail] I want to send my son to a camp in canada [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Hi,

My name is Arwen and I grew up and now work at a camp in Canada. Canadian Adventure Camp is featured on this site, or you can look at the camps website www.canadianadventurecamp.com. We are a camp that has many international campers. In the past we have had campers from Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Norway, Japan, Colombia, Mexico and various other nations. Hope you find a camp to send your son to.

Arwen

(This post was edited by stephenwinbaum on Jul 16, 2007, 6:56 AM)

aaucl
New User

May 21, 2006, 7:28 PM

Post #3 of 3 (100940 views)

Re: [mismail] I want to send my son to a camp in canada [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Hi -

My son attended Camp Nominingue for the last 3 years and I highly recommend it. It is in the Laurentians in Quebec, about 2 hours north of Montreal.

It is a very well run and organized camp. The sessions are 23 days or more. I would suggest looking at their website. It is a rustic camp, in that the boys sleep in tents on platforms. This just adds to the excitement. There are amazing canoe trips and many activities for the boys ( boys only camp ). There are often children attending the camp from different countries-last eyar my son's tentmate was from Germany.

The activities are varied and the waterfront and location is beautiful.

Good luck in finding a camp for him - you could feel very secure with Nominingue.

Angela

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: