Camps Forum

Camp Forum: For Campers/Parents: Parent Corner:
UK camper - visas/travel?


New User

Jan 19, 2009, 5:04 AM

Post #1 of 2 (37464 views)

UK camper - visas/travel? Quote | Reply

My son wants to go to summer camp in the US this summer, but we are based in the UK. I have searched and searched and searched, but can;t find out if children going to camp from the UK need a visa for travel.

Does anyone have any solid information (preferably from the US immigration/us embassy) about what we need please? Or do any directors have any experience in this please?

I think he can travel under the visa waiver programme, but I'm not certain....

thanks for our help


New User

Oct 27, 2009, 9:47 AM

Post #2 of 2 (36746 views)

Re: [tkwilson99] UK camper - visas/travel? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I Tom,

I know this isn't really what you asked....but have you thought about sending your son to camps in England?

We recently sent ours to sports camps run by Let Me Play ( a company that specialise in running elite sports camps) and it was truelly excellent. Might save you the hassle of visas/flights etc.

Just a thought


  • MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: