Camps Forum

Camp Forum: For Camp Directors: Frequently Asked Questions:
I already have a web site for my camp. Why should I also list my camp with MySummerCamps.com?

mscadmin
User / Moderator

Jun 10, 2011, 9:49 AM

Post #1 of 1 (482573 views)

I already have a web site for my camp. Why should I also list my camp with MySummerCamps.com? Can't Post

MySummerCamps.com and KidsCamps.com are the premier Web sites for finding camps in the US, Canada, and worldwide. We help camp seekers and those looking for camp employment opportunities find your camp.

"If you build it, they will come" doesn't apply on the Internet. Your camp can benefit from our robust SEO techniques and gather more visits than you would without. A listing with MySummerCamps.com is complementary to your own web site, NOT in competition with it.

When people visit our site, they search for camps (or camp jobs) using our sophisticated search engine.

Once they specify their search criteria, a list of camps (or camp jobs) that match the criteria is presented to them.

The camp/job seekers then select the camps they want to view.

They see the summary data on your listing at MySummerCamps.com. Then they may go directly to your web site, or they e-mail you for additional information.

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: