Camp Forum: For Campers/Parents: Parent Corner:
Any Camps?

emilyblack06
New User

Apr 2, 2012, 4:59 AM

Post #1 of 4 (262229 views)

Any Camps? Quote | Reply

Hi Parents!

There had been offers for me to let my children into summer camp this break. And I was kinda confused if what is the best camp for them. I've never been into camps myself and I just have a little knowledge about it.

By the way my children are Hunter ( male, 12 years old) and Misty (female, 10 years old). We live in Ohio and I'm kinda confused which camps are best for them. I have here the list.

a. Falcon Camp
b. SPIRE Institute
c. The Woodlands
d. Otyokwah Camp & Retreat Center

Although my children had their own choice. I guess it's still better I anyone of you could give some advise.

Thanks a lot!
================
Wink

mountainmeadow
New User

Apr 10, 2012, 4:33 PM

Post #2 of 4 (261261 views)

Re: [emilyblack06] Any Camps? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

If you are looking to send your kids out of state, give us a look! Mountain Meadow Ranch
Check out the best Summer Camp - Mountain Meadow Ranch in California!

JackS
New User

May 15, 2012, 6:46 AM

Post #3 of 4 (256247 views)

I would say that personally contacting the counselors/owners of the camp is the best way to find some good info about which camp is the best and most suitable for your kids.

janoindia
Novice

Jun 21, 2012, 5:12 AM

Post #4 of 4 (252429 views)

If your children are willing to join any educational camp you can send them even there. Like we have JANO INDIA CAMP where children are taught in the similar fashion as in their regular school .The program structure begins from level Pre-k to level 5. Level Pre-k is for children in the age group 3 to 5 years where they are taught Hindi through stories, games, songs, arts and crafts. Level 2 covers the Hindi alphabet, numbers, colors and poems. Level 3 specializes on everyday vocabulary and speaking skills through theatre. Level 4 specializes on reading, writing, speaking and understanding skill by adding vocabulary, reading intermediate-level stories and comprehension. Level 5 focuses on conversational skills. We also have Jano Hindi Adults and Jano Summer Academy programs.
http://janoindia.com/...di language, Fremont

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: