Sep 21, 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #1 of 1
MySummerCamps.com has added six new features to strengthen its position as the leading camp focused site.
MySummerCamps.com Launches New Features
These six features will increase visitors to MySummerCamps.com, with twice the number of users than any other camp focused site.
- Google Maps on all detailed pages to help families visualize the location of camps.
- Uploaded Google Videos to showcase camps to online viewers.
- Photo Gallery on all detailed pages, providing camps with 20 images to showcase.
- ZIP Code/Postal Code search with radius function so families can easily pinpoint camps located in nearby locations.
- Tracking of telephone look-ups, so camps can quantify how many visitors collected their telephone number on MySummerCamps.com – in addition to previous tracking of impressions and click-throughs.
- Embedded link from our directory to camps, to significantly assist with their search engine optimization.
Stephen Winbaum is the Communication Coordinator of MySummerCamps.com
(This post was edited by stephenwinbaum on May 22, 2008, 8:30 AM)