Camps Forum

Camp Forum: For Campers/Parents: Parent Corner:
Camp Boggy Creek is AWESOMEE!!

khovey
New User

Dec 1, 2007, 9:38 AM

Post #1 of 1 (30806 views)

Camp Boggy Creek is AWESOMEE!! Quote | Reply

All I can say is W-O-W!! Camp Boggy Creek in Eustis, FL is the BEST!!

I searched for several years before a friend of mine at school found out I was looking and told me about CBC. My son is now 10 and has several medical issues, inlcuding Epilepsy. Most "regular" camps do not take these kids. The ones that do, charge an arm and a leg for a week-long session.

CBC is FREE!!!

He went for the 5-daypilepsy session last summer and LOVED it. He had never been away from me before, but they were wonderful and made the transition easy on him (and me!)

The camper program is structured, includes a daily rest period, and spans almost every interest imaginable. They have professional medical staff on hand 24-7 during camp sessions.... not just a nurse, but doctors and trained professionals in the disorders that they serve. There are 8 sessions each year, each focusing on a different disorder.

They even have a family weekend for eeach disorder spread through the year... these are free as well. AND next week we are attending the Christmas holiday celebration!

IF YOU HAVE a child with a disorder or disability, and you live in FL, you need to check this place out!! You won't be sorry :-)

Best of luck,

Kim

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: