Camps Forum

Camp Forum: For Campers/Parents: Parent Corner:
Need Finanancial help

bibletam
New User

May 5, 2008, 7:48 PM

Post #1 of 3 (131814 views)

Need Finanancial help Quote | Reply

Unimpressed Looking for summer camps or program for my 4 boys. I live here in NJ. I am going back to school in June So I need free camp or program for my 4 boys. If Anyone can help please email me at [email protected].

(This post was edited by stephenwinbaum on May 8, 2008, 11:43 AM)

JenD
Novice

Jun 12, 2008, 7:40 AM

Post #2 of 3 (129662 views)

Re: [bibletam] Need Finanancial help [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Many camps provide scholarships (camperships) to campers with financial need, so don't pigeon hole yourself into thinking you need to find a free camp. Find camps you like, and then ask if they have financial aid or camperships available. There's usually an essay to write and additional paperwork, but it's work it to get into a quality camping program. Otherwise, there are some good free programs out there, run by not-for-profits. Use the ACA website to search for camps by price.

Good luck.

PennyG
New User

Jul 1, 2008, 11:22 PM

Post #3 of 3 (129399 views)

Re: [bibletam] Need Finanancial help [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Hello, I would like to suggest the Youth Action Agent program with Cybercamps. I was able to raise money for my son's tuition with this affiliate marketing program. You might like to try this too. You register and select a promotional code to use for Cybercamps, and let people know about the code. (My code is the word "Cybercamps".) Whenever anyone registers with your code they receive a discount and you earn some money toward your camp tuition. They also have scholarship programs available, although it's probably better to apply in the spring. (You can still check, though.) Here's a link to the Action Agent site: http://www.youthactionagents.com/HOME/tabid/36/Default.aspx
If you sign up please use referrers code: Cybercamps
Here's a link to the Cybercamps site: http://www.cybercamps.com/find-a-summer-computer-camp.aspx
If you register please use promo code: Cybercamps

Good luck finding a great summer camp for your children! My son loved Cybercamps, and that might be a great option for you, too!

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: