Camps Forum

Camp Forum: For Job Seekers: Ask Camp Director:
overnight camp

MizJenny
New User

Feb 15, 2005, 11:29 AM

Post #1 of 3 (110867 views)

overnight camp Quote | Reply

I would like to work at some overnight camps internationally. I am currently living in Canada, and would like some experience working outside of my country. Are there any camps that you can recommend? I was actually seek a job as a director or possibly an assistant director. I have had many years of camp experience and many years working with children. What do camp generally look for when they are looking for directors/ass. directors. Thank you.

AEC
Novice

Apr 10, 2008, 10:50 PM

Post #2 of 3 (85661 views)

Re: [MizJenny] overnight camp [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Apply to us at SNET SK, a residential wkly camp, by sending your resume & passport photo page to [email protected]

We need conscientious instructors (6-12 mos & renewable) & a mature & solution-minded program asst./ lead instructor (1yr & renewable) in SK. We pay 2000+/mos DOE, plus housing (util. included), Meals (M-F) & air (1 way for 6mos. & RT for 1yr.), plus 50% med., loaner laptop & free internet.
Must have a university degree for Visa process.
Cheers

In Reply To
I would like to work at some overnight camps internationally. I am currently living in Canada, and would like some experience working outside of my country. Are there any camps that you can recommend? I was actually seek a job as a director or possibly an assistant director. I have had many years of camp experience and many years working with children. What do camp generally look for when they are looking for directors/ass. directors. Thank you.

janoindia
Novice

Apr 11, 2013, 8:57 AM

Post #3 of 3 (69495 views)

Re: [MizJenny] overnight camp [In reply to] Quote | Reply

there are many online sites that provide such details you should search it online it eill be great you will get more idea
http://janoindia.com/...di language, Fremont

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: