Camps Forum

Camp Forum: For Campers/Parents: Camper Corner:
Do you know of such an internet camp?

CindyO
New User

May 8, 2008, 12:05 PM

Post #1 of 6 (93405 views)

Do you know of such an internet camp? Quote | Reply

We are going to travel a lot this summer, and I also really like kid to join some enrichment program.

I am looking for a program like Beestar.org's summer session, or Kumon like stuff. So she can work on while staying with differnet places. She has been using beestar.org in the last 2 years, it has all sujects for g1-6, she just outgrew it this year. Do you know internet service for middle school kids similar as Beestar? I find resources for SAT, but that's something she is not ready for.

Any information would be very helpful. Thanks. Smile

PennyG
New User

Jul 1, 2008, 11:39 PM

Post #2 of 6 (92951 views)

Re: [CindyO] Do you know of such an internet camp? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Here's a great new camp for kids on the road - Virtual Summer Camps from Giant Campus! This is such a great idea, the kids work on their projects online, at a set time, with online chat with their instructor! check it out on the Cybercamps website - here's the link:
http://www.cybercamps.com/virtualcamps

Have a fantastic virtual summer camp online!!!

yvonnemommy
Novice

Jul 25, 2008, 9:00 AM

Post #3 of 6 (90165 views)

My daughter is using beestar.org now. She is in grade5 and likes beestar very much. Ií»m now also wondering what programs should I chose for her after she completes her elementary school years. Why doní»t beestar develop some programs for middle school kids?Smile
Lisa

starviewing
New User

Feb 7, 2009, 6:21 PM

Post #4 of 6 (85608 views)

Re: [CSK001] Do you know of such an internet camp? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I emailed with beestar.org. Its summer program will start on 1st of June. And the price will be the same low prices as last year:

http://beestar.org/news/news080506.jsp

It's definitely a fantastic value. It worked well last summer while we were at home, or at hotel with cimputers.

stellaf
New User

Apr 3, 2009, 10:57 PM

Post #5 of 6 (85098 views)

Re: [starviewing] Do you know of such an internet camp? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Hi,

I am Stella and I haven't heard about internet camps. I was reading the above article and I found that your site and articles are quite interesting and useful for us. Thanks for sharing.

Stella

Unlike most supplements, these products are made from organic foods, not synthetics. Visit the Naturally Nova Scotia website for more information.

Natural Vitamins

wendyer
New User

Jul 30, 2009, 7:07 PM

Post #6 of 6 (83973 views)

Oh, it's unfortunate that we have missed the beginning date of Beestar summer camp. Perhaps we can try the fall semester, and wait for the summer camp next year.

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: