Aug 6, 2008, 9:11 AM
Post #1 of 1
The Go Abroad Fair showcases opportunities for Canadian youth to "take on the world" through study abroad, work and volunteer opportunities, cultural programs and overseas adventure travel. The fair is widely recognized by young Canadians pursuing opportunities abroad.
The Go Abroad Fair - Vancouver and Toronto
The 2008 Vancouver and Toronto Go Abroad Fairs will take place on back-to-back weekends and will offer the widest array of international opportunities and the most comprehensive information to-date!
DATES & LOCATIONS
- The Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre, 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
- Exhibition Place, Queen Elizabeth Exhibit Hall, 180 Princes Blvd, Toronto, ON
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
THE GO ABROAD FAIR WILL FEATURE:
- Study abroad and student exchange programs
- Universities, Colleges and Technical Institutes from around the world offering full-degree, diploma, professional and short-term programs
- Eco/adventure and language travel opportunities
- Internship and volunteer abroad opportunities
- Work abroad programs for students and youth
For more information: The Go Abroad Fair.
Visit the MySummerCamps.com Calendar
(This post was edited by stephenwinbaum on Aug 19, 2008, 9:12 AM)