Camps Forum

Camp Forum: For Campers/Parents: Parent Corner:
Wilderness Leadership Programs (North Texas)

friscowild
New User

Mar 25, 2008, 12:29 PM

Post #1 of 4 (92185 views)

Wilderness Leadership Programs (North Texas) Quote | Reply

Frisco Wilderness Adventures offers participants a unique Wilderness Outdoor Leadership Program that focuses on Leadership, Teambuilding, Group Dynamics, as well as Group Comraderie, Self Esteem and Confidence.

Thank You,

Christopher Gibson

Program Director

Frisco WIlderness Adventures

(This post was edited by stephenwinbaum on Sep 25, 2008, 7:38 AM)

alicemark
New User

Aug 21, 2008, 1:47 AM

Post #2 of 4 (90505 views)

Re: [friscowild] Wilderness Leadership Programs (North Texas) [In reply to] Quote | Reply

The annual NOLS Program Supervisor's meeting will be held in April, bringing together staff from all of the far-flung NOLS locations. At NOLS you get the very best instructors, the support of the NOLS expedition planning team and 40 years of curriculum development. The Program Soups provide the glue to hold it all together and make sure our students receive the finest wilderness education available anywhere.
---------------
Alice mark

(This post was edited by stephenwinbaum on Sep 25, 2008, 7:38 AM)

sallreen
New User

Sep 24, 2008, 9:28 PM

Post #3 of 4 (85513 views)

Re: [alicemark] Wilderness Leadership Programs (North Texas) [In reply to] Quote | Reply

The Wilderness Dharma Center is very pleased to announce a 7-day backpacking retreat to take place September 6th - 12th in the Sierra Nevada. This will mark our 2nd annual trip to the Emigrant Wilderness, and we are delighted to be returning to this pristine and truly beautiful land.ted.
------------------------
Sally

(This post was edited by stephenwinbaum on Sep 25, 2008, 7:40 AM)

giselegonzalez
New User

Jun 14, 2010, 3:40 AM

Post #4 of 4 (78282 views)

Re: [sallreen] Wilderness Leadership Programs (North Texas) [In reply to] Quote | Reply

There are lots of youth camp nowadays in different part of the U.S. I used to enroll my son in a wilderness program for troubled teens in Texas before we moved here in California. I say a lot of things changed from him. It's a good investment, all for the sake of your child.

(This post was edited by giselegonzalez on Jun 14, 2010, 3:42 AM)

• MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
  • |
  • 909 Sepulveda Blvd. - El Segundo, 90245
  • |
  • Fax: 310-280-4921
  • |
  • Toll-Free: 877-777-7738
© 2003-. MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: