Welcome to your Next Getaway
Fairview Lake YMCA Camps & Conference Center...A Place for all Seasons
- The center is nestled at the base of the Kittatinny Mountains adjoining the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
- 600 acres of unspoiled woodlands, a 110 acre lake, running streams and open fields, nature provides an unparalleled backdrop for the year-round Conference Center and its activities.
- An alternative to traditional conference centers, the Fairview Lake YMCA Conference Center offers a casual atmosphere and comfortable setting.
- Whatever your needs or interests, we are certain that our professional staff will ensure a quality experience for you and your group. They will assist you with setting up a retreat schedule so you will accomplish your goals, and they will augment your programs with recreational, team building, nature, and clionial life skills (candle making, apple cidering).
- Fairview Lake is host to countless corporate, educational, religious, scout, YMCA, support groups...as well as groups of friends and families.
- So bring your group and your agenda and let the natural setting and our staff assist you in making your stay a valuable, fun, productive and memorable one.
Here is what one recent retreat planner had to say of the Fairview Lake experience, "We do a lot to plan this trip and make it work. But we know that it would not be memorable if not for the cooperation, enthusiasm and the expertise that you and your staff invest in us! We appreciate that."
Fairview Lake YMCA Conference Center Facilities
Fairview Lake Camps' winterized facilities consists of three cabin units and one lodge:
- Birch Unit, four duplex buildings that sleep a total of 84 people. Cabins 1-4 each sleep ten people. Cabins 5 and 6 sleep twelve each and the Hudson Edison Cabins (our newest building) sleep ten each.
- Laurel Ridge Unit: four duplex buildings that sleep a total of 80 people. Cabins 7-14 each sleep ten people.
- Lakeside Unit five duplex buildings that sleep a total of 104 people. Cabins 15 and 16 and 19 through 24 each sleep ten people. Cabins 17 and 18 sleep twelve people each.
- Wickapeck Lodge sleeps 50 people. This cozy lodge, one of the original farmhouses on the property, has three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs; two bedrooms, a bathroom and a large living room with a fireplace downstairs plus a dormitory wing with 20 beds and two bathrooms.
Units are separated on our grounds by wooded areas permitting simultaneous use by several small groups. Each cabin has ten or twelve built-in bunks, indoor bathroom with flush toilets and hot showers. Due to the design of the buildings, coed groups can be easily accommodated. The cabins have thermostatically contrliled gas furnaces, electric lights and outlets plus smoke/carbon monoxide detectors and fire extinguishers.
Available Mid April - Mid June
Mid August - Mid October
Our seasonal facilities consist of three units separated by wooded areas permitting simultaneous use by several small groups. Our seasonal cabin guests have the option to cook their own meals. Camp lanterns and cook stoves are suggested although there are numerous camp fire areas if you wish to cook over an open fire. Guests may also elect to have their meals provided for them in our dining hall. Our seasonal facilities are available from mid-April to about the third weekend in June and again from mid-August to mid-October.
- The Delaware Unit: Nine cabins nestled on the hillside. Each cabin sleeps eight people - for a total of 72. The cabins form a semi-circle around a small, open field where groups can play games or set up tents if additional sleeping accommodations are necessary.
- The Warrior Unit: Seven cabins, each sleeping eight people for a total of 56 people.
- The Wakigan Unit: Ten Adirondack shelters each of which accommodates four people for a total of 40. This unit has its own waterfront (which has to be staffed by Fairview Lake lifeguards).
Cabins are fully enclosed with built-in bunk beds. There are no other amenities. Each unit has its own centrally located bathhouse with flush toilets, private showers, sinks, and electricity.
Fairview Lake YMCA has a variety of meeting rooms to accommodate your groups needs. Please contact us prior to your trip so that we can coordinate available space and schedules.
- Your programs are run completely by Fairview Lake staff
- Fairview Lake staff-led programs compliment your schedule and program
- Fairview Lake YMCA can simply be your meeting space to run your own program
Fairview Lake Program Offerings
Pontoon Boat Rides